At Gila River Casinos, we are committed to creating meaningful change in the communities we reside in through our philanthropic efforts and Team Member volunteerism. The partnerships created through Gila River Gaming Enterprises are invaluable to the community and the organizations in which they serve. Some of the key partnerships of Gila River Gaming Enterprises are:
Corporate Giving Guidelines:
Gila River Casinos corporate philanthropy focuses on the following areas of areas of giving:
- Gila River Indian Community
- Nationally recognized health concerns
- Local Community Organizations
- Support to chambers of commerce and/or municipalities in surrounding communities of GRGE Casinos
- Native American events/causes
Requests that will not be considered:
- Requests received less than 90 days for monetary, and 30 days for non-monetary
- Requests from a for-profit organization, a 3rd party organization, individuals, or an event with individuals under the age of 21 present.
- Multiple requests from organizations.
- Organizations that don't have a 501c3.
How to apply for a donation:
Any Arizona 501c3 non-profit organization may apply online for both monetary and in-kind donations from Gila River Casinos by clicking the link below:
- Requests must be submitted online (click link above).
- Include information surrounding the event such as the event date, place, time, and description that a donation to the organization will fund.
- Monetary requests must be submitted at least ninety (90) days prior to the date of your event. Non-monetary requests must be submitted at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of your event.
- If approved, we will honor one (1) donation request per organization per year. Multiple requests within a fiscal calendar year (October to September) will not be accepted.
- Organizations must be a non-profit 501 (c) (3) entity and your organizations tax exempt ID number will be required.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Once a donation request is received, Gila River Casinos will review the request and respond with an outcome in 6 to 8 weeks.
If you do not wish to apply online, you can send a letter with a specific ask on the non-profits letterhead to:
Gila River Casinos
Attention: Teaya Vicente, Public Relations Coordinator
PO Box 6790
Chandler, AZ 85246