Saturday, May 9, 2015
The icons of ’70s funk and R&B are groovin’ into Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Mainstays on the airwaves for decades, they’ve recorded a string of classic hits like “Low Rider,” “Spill the Wine,” “Why Can’t We Be Friends?” “The Cisco Kid” and many more. They’re in town for one night only, this show is sure to please fans.
- Doors: 7:00PM / Show: 8:00PM
- Ticket Prices: P1 $59, P2 $49, P3 $39, P4 $29, P5 $29
- Tickets $10 OFF GRIC enrollment card, Group Sales and Hotel Sales Package clients or GRGE Team Members.Ticket discounts available with active Gila River Casinos Players Club card, all discounts are per ticket, 4 tickets maximum per PC number. Emerald $5, Ruby $10, Gold $15, Platinum $20
- Tickets are at retail pricing when purchased online or by phone.
- All Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.