Friday, April 18, 2014
The 1990 release of the eponymous Wilson Phillips album heralded the emergence of a bright new pop vocal trio, and one unique in its heritage. Sisters Carnie and Wendy Wilson are the daughters of The Beach Boys' genius Brian Wilson, while Chynna Phillips is the daughter of The Mamas & The Papas’ John and Michelle Phillips. Together the gals produced a harmonic blend that did their parents proud while achieving their own chart-topping success.
Wilson Phillips sold over five million copies of its debut album, which was propelled by its gold singles "Hold On" and "Release Me," which both reached No. 1 and "Impulsive," which reached No. 4. A fourth single, "You're In Love," returned the group to the top early in 1991, and was followed, incredibly, by a fifth single, "The Dream Is Still Alive," which peaked at No. 12.
- Doors: 7:00pm, Show: 8:00pm
- Tickets: Tier 1- $99.00, T2 - $75.00, T3 - $55.00, T4 - $45.00, T5 - $35.00
- Tickets $10 OFF GRIC enrollment card, Group Sales, Hotel Sales Package clients or GRGE Team Members.Ticket discounts available with active Gila River Casinos Players Club card, all discounts are per ticket, 4 tickets maximum per PC number. Emerald $5, Ruby $10, Gold $15, Platinum $20
- Tickets are at retail pricing when purchased on-line or by phone.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.