Playing Let It Ride
Play today at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Each Player places three equal bets as indicated on the layout and is dealt three cards.
You are not playing against the Dealer or the other Players. You are simply trying to get the best possible Poker hand by using your three cards and two community cards which the Dealer will expose.
After looking at the first three cards in your hand, you may ask for your first bet back or you may “Let It Ride”. The Dealer then turns up one community card. You may ask for your second bet back or you may “Let It Ride”. At this point, the third bet must stay in play. You can not take down the third bet or put either of the first two bets back up.
The second community card is then turned over by the Dealer all winning bets are paid according to the posted pay table (pair of tens or better, two pair, etc.). Players cannot show their hands to other Players.
Part of the excitement is that there are two other types of wagers available. First, you have the option to place a $1 bet that may award a bonus payout to the Player who receives a Poker hand consisting of certain card combinations as listed in the table.
Secondly, each Player has the option of placing an additional Three Card Poker bet. This bet is played with only the Player’s three cards. The minimum/maximum for this bet is subject to posted table limits and is paid according to the posted pay table.
Rules of Play
- Players' cards are dealt face down.
- Players may use only 1 hand to pick up the cards.
- Players must be seated to play.
- Players may only play 1 spot.
- Players may not exchange or communicate information regarding their hand.
- Players are required to place 3 equal but separate bets for each round of play.
- Each Player will have the option of placing an additional Three Card Poker bonus bet.
- Three Card Bonus bets may be from $5 to $100 and will pay according to Pay table A in the Three Card Poker Rules of Play section of this brochure.
Each Player also has the option of placing an additional $1 bonus bet paying according to Pay table A:
The winning Poker hands and payouts at the game of Let It Ride Bonus Poker are listed in Pay table B:
- Royal Flush | Table A Pays 1,000 to 1 | Table B Pays $20,000
- Straight Flush | Table A Pays 200 to 1| Table B Pays $2,000
- Four-of-a-Kind | Table A Pays 50 to 1| Table B Pays $400
- Full House | Table A Pays 11 to 1| Table B Pays $200
- Flush | Table A Pays 8 to 1| Table B Pays $50
- Straight | Table A Pays 5 to 1| Table B Pays $25
- Three-of-a-Kind | Table A Pays 3 to 1| Table B Pays $5
- Two Pair | Table A Pays 2 to 1
- Pair/Tens or Better | Table A Pays 1 to 1
- All bets are final once the Dealer has announced “No More Bets”.
- Players have the option to withdraw 2 of the 3 initial bets during the round of play by the use of a hand signal.
- Player’s 3 card hands are combined with the two community cards to create a 5 card Poker hand.
- The rank of the cards in order of highest to lowest rank shall be: Ace, King, Queen, Jack 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2.
- The wagering limits and any aggregated payout limitations are to be posted on the table and in plain view of the Players.
- Players who choose to not play must give up their seats.
- Management may request valid identification from Players.
- Management reserves the right to terminate a guests play at Management discretion.
- The Supervisor/Manager will correct any dealing errors occurring on the game.
- No “Foreign” chips, tokens, coin, coupons or any other forms of monetary exchange not issued by the Gila River Gaming Enterprises or the U.S. Government will be accepted for exchange or play.