Revision Date: June 14, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In connection with the Service, Our web servers may automatically recognize and collect Your IP address and, where possible, Your domain name as well as information on which Service pages You access or visit. We may also collect additional non-personally identifiable information, such as pages viewed, browser type, duration and frequency of visits, and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual as further described below. Information from You is gathered on Our Service through use of online forms, site-visit data and automatic online collection devices (known as "cookies" or “click-stream data”). Cookies are small bits of text that are either used for the duration of a session ("session cookies") or saved on Your computer's hard drive in order to identify You, or information about You, so Your continuing experience with a website over time can be personalized ("persistent cookies"). Session cookies are automatically deleted when You close Your browser; persistent cookies are stored on Your computer until You delete them. As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web site you visit, i.e. “click-stream data”. We may collect and use click-stream data as a form of non-personal information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Service, how visitors navigate throughout the Service and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. All of this non-personal information will be used to improve our Service and our goods and services. Any collection or use of non-personal information including any click-stream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not intentionally contain any personally-identifiable information.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from You unless You choose to provide it to Us. If You provide Us with Your address or e-mail address, We may use this information to respond to Your message, notify You about updates to Our product offerings, Website, Service, or to contact You for other marketing purposes relating to the products that You requested information about and Our other products or those of our partners or other third parties from time to time. At any time, you may opt-out from receiving any further communications from Us by sending Us an e-mail.
CHILDREN UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important to Us. For that reason, We do not collect or maintain information from those individuals that We actually know are under 21 years of age, and no part of our Service or advertising has been created or structured to attract anyone under 21 years of age.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of Your information, We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural procedures to safeguard and secure the information We have collected from You. However, please be aware that notwithstanding physical, electronic, and procedural procedures to safeguard and secure the information We have collected from You, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over the Internet. We limit access to Your personal information by Our employees to only those individuals who have a need to use it in the course of performing their job duties.
The safety and security of your information also depends on You. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that You not share your password with anyone.
MANAGE YOUR SECURITY SETTINGS
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”)’s website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from Company service providers, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the NAI’s Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by NAI members. The NAI’s main webpage is located at www.networkadvertising.org.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites or applications. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by using the opt-out method. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on the website at networkadvertising.org.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Delete Data: You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Please note that we cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account.
- Change or Correct Data: You can also ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You may request that we do not use your Personal Information, but keep in mind that this will terminate our ability to provide any Service(s) to you.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, obtain copies of, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LINKED WEBSITES OR SOCIAL MEDIA WEB SITES
CONTACTING US REGARDING YOUR PRIVACY
Gila River Casinos
5040 Wild Horse Pass Blvd.
P.O. Box 6790
Chandler, Arizona 85246