Win/Loss Statement

The fastest way to get your Win/Loss Statement or Tax form is send an email request to In your email, please include: 

  • Your name
  • Players Club number (if available)
  • Time range
  • Indicate if you want a Win/Loss Statement(s) and/or tax forms
  • Your contact information

You can also make your request in person or with a phone call: 

  1. Complete a Win/Loss Statement/Tax Form Request Form at your favorite Gila River Hotels & Casinos Players Club. Players Club can generate Win/Loss Statements for you. If you are requesting copies of your tax forms, fill out the form and then send it to Revenue Audit to process.
  2. Call Camilla Benally at 800-946-4452 extension 1998, Monday - Friday between 7:30AM and 3:30PM.

Please note that it can take up to three days for a response.


Gambling Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino - Gaming Scottsdale Image